Friday, May 13, 2011

Retro Thursday* (a day late)

It's been a couple of weeks since I last posted anything so I thought I was due. Here is something from 2002, completed for yet another online contest. These contests were a great way to get motivated to create some art - when I had time back then.

I think it was a post-apocalyptic subject and fairly open to interpretation. I tried to use a lot of everyday items to dress our hero, hence the water polo cap and baseball glove/turned bag.



*In an effort to post something at least once a week I'll be showing some artwork from the archives every Thursday.

8 comments:

  1. I think it was a post-apocalyptic subject and fairly open to interpretation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Online competition - sounds interesting..
    Totally agree that its a good way to get motivated to create some art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good work! I just came by your blog and wanted to say that I’ve really enjoyed reading your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed........

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really admire the authors contribution to this blog. He has done a fab job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work..i just want to say enjoy after reading your blogs...waiting for your next blog..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I blog often and I truly thank you for your information. This article has truly peaked my interest. I will book mark your site and keep checking for new details about once per week. I subscribed to your Feed too.
    kim-kardashian net worth
    snoop dogg-Net Worth
    mark cuban net worth

    ReplyDelete
  7. https://strawberry-chic.blogspot.com/2011/03/rocky-road-brownies.html?showComment=1631599432911#c8403863719696396681

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey there for occupying your expertise with us! concentrate up with your excellent work! Proceed circulating the word. Please have a peak at my website.
    file uncontested divorce virginia
    protective order violation virginia

    ReplyDelete