Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Star Wars travel posters are finally here!

The first two Star Wars travel posters are up for sale Mos Eisley and The first two Star Wars travel posters are up for sale Kessel Run.

I'm sending out an email also. I apologize if I missed anyone. I had such a huge response and tried to keep up with all the comments and anyone who left their email. As well as combing through blogger profiles. Some didn't list email addresses. Does anyone know if there is a way to reply to all the commenters at one time?

The first two released are:




Just to clear up any confusion, there is an asterisk and a footnote on the Kessel Run poster explaining that a parsec is a measure of distance, not time. There is a close up of this on the Acme Archives website. Check it out!

Original post here.

17 comments:

  1. Steve, will regular prints also be offered in the future sometime?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jay,
    These are the only way they will be printed. Hope that helps.
    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  3. if you are sending out alerts when next ones available, add me to the list

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya its a very easiest way to send alert to all,you have to go with software same as use by telemarketing companies...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any chance of the "Cruise the Galaxy" print making it up before Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are many ways to reply to all commenters at one time for that you can search on Goggle.You find a lot of results...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing this information. I'm inspired to look through your other posts. Will come back to read more. Hope you can continue writing more great posts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you have to consult a developer,he will suggest you best idea...

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is an spectacular entry. Thank you very much for the supreme post provided! I was looking for this entry for a long time, but I wasn’t able to find a authentic source.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know many ways to send reply to all commenters at one time but I am not providing free service ?

    ReplyDelete
  11. There is a close up of this on the Acme Archives website. Check it out!Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are awesome! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was looking for this entry for a long time, but I wasn’t able to find a authentic source.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those are amazing posters, Star Wars is one of my favorite sagas ever.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Steve! I was a bit late in starting to pick up this excellent collection of posters. I have almost all but unfortunately can not get my hands on the Kessel Run poster. I know this is a limited run but any chance of making more copies of it? You would make this poor collector very very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I became searching for this particular access for a long period, but I wasn?¡¥t able to get the authentic origin.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Do you want to know how to easily make money while travelling? follow this link and we will tell you the secret!

    ReplyDelete